Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stethoscopes for Glory Reborn

Hello all!

Since I've been very blessed by all of you and have raised some extra money for this trip, I wanted to be able to bless Glory Reborn by purchasing some supplies for them. I spoke with Hilary, who heads up Glory Reborn, and she said they needed stethoscopes and blood pressure cuffs. I just wanted to share that with you all and again thank you for continuing to keep me in your prayers! We sent in our application for our visas, but apparently we need to have them notarized first. Oops! So they're mailing it back, but don't worry, they said we still have plenty of time. So all in all, good news. As the days keep coming, Molly and I continue to get even more excited! Yayy! Hilary will be in the El Paso area this month, so it'll be nice to meet her before I fly out there for the summer.

Hope you all are doing well!

Love,
Melissa



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment